Our mission is to comprehensively prepare graduates as entry-level Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs) who are proficient in corporate wellness and health promotion. Our unique emphasis on stimulating proactive approaches to problem solving will inspire leadership skills and promote lifelong professional growth and education.
Goal #1 – Prepare highly competent, entry-level Registered Dietitian Nutritionists who are proficient in corporate wellness and health promotion.
- At least 80% of program graduates will take the CDR credentialing exam for dietitian nutritionists within 12 months of program completion.
- Over a five-year period, at least 80% of program graduates will pass the registration exam for dietitian nutritionists within 1 year following their first attempt.
- At least 80% of program interns will complete the program within 150% of the designated program length (44 weeks (approximately 10 months) x 1.5 (150%) = 66 weeks or approximately 15 months).
- At least 70% of graduates will be employed in nutrition and dietetics or related fields within 12 months of graduation.
- At least 25% of graduates will be employed in a health promotion or corporate wellness position within 12 months of graduation.
- At least 80% of employed graduates will rate themselves as at least satisfied with the training they received from the Be Well Solutions Dietetic Internship on a survey sent 1 year after graduation.
- At least 80% of employers who respond to a survey will rate graduates as at least “satisfactory” with the graduate’s preparation for entry-level practice.
Goal #2 – To produce graduates with the ability to excel as leaders in the dietetic field and who value continuous professional growth and education throughout their careers.
- Within 5 years, at least 50% of graduates will become involved in a professional organization, such as the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior, Dietetic Practice Groups, local chapters of the Academy, and/or other national nutrition or wellness organizations.
- Within 5 years, at least 25% of graduates will hold leadership positions in professional areas.
- Within 5 years, at least 70% of graduates will intend to attain additional certification or education.
- 80% of program graduates agree that the internship curriculum and faculty guidance provided them with the foundation to accomplish continued professional growth and development.
Note: Program outcomes data are available upon request.
The Be Well Solutions Dietetic Internship has been granted Candidacy for Accreditation Status by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND), the accrediting agency for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
120 South Riverside Plaza, Suite 2000
Chicago, IL 60606-6995
Phone: (800) 877-1600 ext. 5400