Our mission is to comprehensively prepare graduates as entry-level Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs) who are proficient in corporate wellness and health promotion. Our unique emphasis on stimulating proactive approaches to problem-solving will inspire leadership skills and promote lifelong professional growth and education.
Goal #1 – Prepare highly competent graduates who are proficient in corporate wellness and health promotion.
- At least 80 percent of program graduates take the CDR credentialing exam for dietitian nutritionists within 12 months of program completion.
- The program’s one-year pass rate (graduates who pass the registration exam within one year of the first attempt) on the CDR credentialing exam for dietitian nutritionists is at least 80%.
- At least 80% of interns complete program requirements within 12 months (150% of the planned program length).
- Of graduates who seek employment, at least 70% percent are employed in nutrition and dietetics or related fields within 12 months of graduation.
- At least 25% of graduates will be employed in a health promotion or corporate wellness position within 12 months of graduation.
- At least 80% of employed graduates will rate themselves as at least satisfied with the training they received from the Be Well Solutions Dietetic Internship on a survey sent 1 year after graduation.
- At least 80% of employers who respond to a survey will rate graduates as at least “satisfactory” with the graduate’s preparation for entry-level practice.
Goal #2 – To produce graduates with the ability to excel as leaders in the dietetic field and who value continuous professional growth and education throughout their careers.
- Within 5 years, at least 50% of graduates will become involved in a professional organization, such as the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior, Dietetic Practice Groups, local chapters of the Academy, and/or other national nutrition or wellness organizations.
- Within 5 years, at least 25% of graduates will hold leadership positions in professional areas.
- Within 5 years, at least 70% of graduates will intend to attain additional certification or education.
- 80% of program graduates agree that the internship curriculum and faculty guidance provided them with the foundation to accomplish continued professional growth and development.
Note: Program outcomes data are available upon request.
The Be Well Solutions Dietetic Internship is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND), the accrediting agency for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
120 South Riverside Plaza, Suite 2190
Chicago, IL 60606-6995
Phone: (312) 899-0040 ext. 5400