Second Round Match Instructions
BWS DI welcomes prospective intern applications via Second Round Match. We recognize that Second Round Match moves very quickly, so we have developed a streamlined process to help candidates indicate their interest without significant extra work or up-front fees. Any prospective intern with a DPD GPA of 3.0 or above and a completed DICAS application can apply to BWS DI by following these steps:
• First, explore this web site to see if our program is a good fit for you. We encourage you to view our virtual open house – BWS DI Virtual Open House Recording, that features our Marketing Manager providing an overview of the program in video form.
• If it is, complete the Second Round Intent to Apply form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Starting at 11am CST on November 9th, BWS DI will email selected candidates to invite them to formally apply to the program via DICAS. Such an invitation indicates that BWS DI is seriously interested in the applicant.
o You are welcome to apply formally via DICAS without submitting the Intent to Apply form. Please email us at email@example.com to let us know that you have done so. We will begin reviewing DICAS applications at 11am CST on November 9th.
• Submit your application to BWS DI through DICAS. You may utilize the same application that you used for First Round Match, even though it will not have been tailored to BWS DI. Note that the BWS DI Supplemental Application is not required for Second Round Match.
• If you have prepared a rotation schedule for your internship, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You do not need to follow a specific format; simply send us what you have.
• BWS DI will review DICAS applications as they are received, and will invite promising candidates to interview with the admissions team via Zoom. The interview is the final step in the application process.
• Admissions decisions will be communicated to applicants within 48 hours of their interview. Applicants will have 48 hours to accept their spot in the program.
• The BWS DI application fee of $75 and tuition deposit will be due upon acceptance.
Candidates may submit their Intent to Apply forms any time after the publication of First Round Match decisions. However, since Second Round Match is a rolling admissions process, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible to ensure the availability of open spots.
For applicants that will be needing to secure preceptors upon acceptance into our program, and want to get a head start on the process, please click to download our “Securing Preceptors” Handout for more information and tips on where to begin.